Year 5 2020 - 2021
The United States of America
During the 1st half of the spring term, Year 5 are going to be working for a travel company who specialise in holidays to the United States of America.
They will learn about the different States, as well as comparing the similarities and differences of different regions in the USA and the UK.
The children will also learn about coasts and explore the physical and human features of this environment.
The children will explore 5 important key questions
1) Where is the USA located and how is it comprised?
2) Why is the USA called the United States of America?
3) What are the similarities and differences between different regions of the USA and the UK?
4) What physical features and landscapes are found at the coast?
5) How do humans use and impact upon the costal environment?
Files to Download
Year 5: News items
There are no News items to display
Year 5: Blog items
Year 5: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display
Year 5: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display